As we close the end of January, let’s reflect on what has or hasn’t moved us. Moved us to pursue something new. Moved us to end something that has a long overdue eviction notice. Moved to give or moved to learn.
I’ve gained some real clarity as to the direction of my website will go and I want to share it with you. My passion is women, specifically strong women. My gift is encouragement. My goal is to connect and unite with women into a mutually encouraging relationship. In order to do this, I’m implementing new aspects to the blog and website in general.
Things to look for:
- We are starting a virtual book club. I don’t know about you but I am particularly excited for this!! I know the details but you don’t so make sure to read all my posts coming to you soon
- This year I’m co-hosting a quarterly charity dinner party with another friend/blogger. It will benefit 1- 3 organizations that focus on women and children.
- I’m incorporating weekly or bi-weekly videos so I can actually talk with you and share information, ideas, and more.
- I’m possibly starting a column, “Dear Mindy”
- Last but not least, some general lifestyle posts, including a signature drink for each charity dinner.
Monday, February 11th will be the first video and I’ll talk about this more in detail and what’s in it for you.
-In the meantime, … I have a couple of questions for you-–
What are some topics that you’d like to learn more about or discuss?
- Have you ever been a part of a book club before? By the way, this one will be interactive and FUN!!
- What is your favorite woman inspired quote.
Leave a comment below and give me your thoughts!!!